Before you start on any programming language, you need to know the techniques used in programming. Also, the understanding of the techniques that are used to represent the logic required for solving problems using a computer.
The Introduction to Programming Logic and Techniques module focuses on developing basic programming logic using pseudocode and flowcharting techniques. You will learn concepts related to programming, conditions, iterations, and modular programming.
For an individual or an organization to create a global presence, they need to create a Web site. These Web sites contain the information in the form of Web pages. These Web pages are created using a language known as Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
This module aims at enabling students to create Web pages and Web sites.
Since web development training is what we do in our daily routine jobs for our clients and we know how to do it and do it better, impacting that same knowledge into people is as easy as ABC.
Front-End Web Development
- High Demand professional career.
- Introduction to Web Technologies.
Back-End Web Development
- Database Concepts.
- Programming concepts/PHP.
- Careers in web Technologies and job Roles.
- Design Database for small or medium business organisation.
- Design and manipulate databases using MySQL.
- How the website works.
- Dynamic web application development.
- Web Design in prestigious profession in the world.
- How to create Databases.
- How to use MySQL.
- How to learn PHP.
- How to create Dynamic websites with databases.
- How to use xampp and more.
- Dynamic web application development and more.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Facebook Ads